Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: AG Mini Dolls?

  1. #11
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    They're made of vinyl, like the larger dolls.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the newer Kaya, Lissie, Josefina, and Samantha mini dolls, and definitely like them! The AGs love to play with them as dolls. The only thing are the shoes. I lost one of Lissie's because it was so loose, and I can never tie Josefina's shoe strings! Plus, the mini books make great books for the AGs, too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are the mini dolls porcelin or vinyl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •